Terms and Conditions
- I am acting on my own behalf as an individual and I am 18 years of age or older.
- I have personally attended and received certification at a Company approved certification meeting by a Company authorized representative.
- I am an independent contractor in the business of selling wellness products. I am not an employee or legal representative of Bundi Limited for any purpose. I will be responsible for compliance with federal, state/region and local statutes and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to licensing and taxation.
- I recognise that my remuneration is based on my performance of a supervisory, distributive, selling or soliciting function in the sale or delivery of products and not on hours worked or an element of chance.
- There is no minimum required investment required or minimum inventory requirement, any purchase must be in a reasonable quantities.
- To properly represent the Company and marketing plan, all form of advertising including, but not limited to audio and video tapes and printed materials must be submitted and approved in writing by authorised Company representatives prior to use. Also the products should be sold in pharmacy stores/supermarkets.
- All purchase orders must be accompanied by Bundi Limited’s bankers letter/deposit slip stamped by any of the designated banks for proper amount paid including all taxes if any.
- Bundi Limited will make its products available to me as a distributor and reward my sales effort as set forth by Bundi Limited’s marketing plan.
- As long as I am a distributor and not in violation of this agreement, Bundi Limited shall pay me for my successful sales effort in accordance with the various bonuses established by Bundi Limited’s marketing plan.
- Bundi Limited may, after reasonable notice, change, amend or modify this agreement and its policies, procedure and marketing plan to maintain a viable marketing system, comply with legal requirement or changes in economic condition, and shall operate any business in accordance with any such change, amendment or modification.
- This agreement is personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred, except in the event of my death, wherein the same may be inherited by the individual who can qualify as a distributor.
- All disputes between the distributor and Bundi Limited shall be governed by the Nigerian law and resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with Bundi Limited’s dispute resolution policy. Abuja, Nigeria shall be deemed the sole appropriate place for jurisdiction and venue of any dispute between Bundi Limited and the independent distributor.
- I understand that Bundi Limited is a family-oriented business that expects its distributors to conduct themselves with the highest integrity and compliance with Bundi Limited company policy.
- I agree to do so and declare that I have never been convicted of a felony or charged with crime involving moral turpitude or dishonesty.
- Registered customers of Bundi Limited will refrain from any other form of distribution activities and any form of herbal products besides Bundi Limited’s brands.
- I understand that I am prohibited from sponsoring individuals without their knowledge or sponsoring “fake” or nonexistence individuals otherwise known as “fraudulent sponsoring” so as to qualify for commissions or bonuses. Such bonuses or commissions resulting from fraudulent sponsoring will be withheld by the Company.
- All registered individuals must provide banking information to the Company at the time of registration, for commission and bonus payments. An individual with no banking details will be required to open a minimum savings account with any bank of their choice. Note: Bank account details must match the name of the individual registered otherwise commissions and bonuses cannot be paid.
Email complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org